Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today I...

Today I...

-Did Yoga on my porch
-Prayed
-Drank Tea
-Woke up Happy
-Made Happy tea
-Gave Happy a sticker for peeing in her little toilet
-Changed Happy 
-Made breakfast with Happy
-Did dishes
-Swept the house
-Did laundry outside while Happy played in the dirt
-Changed Happy 
-Danced with Happy
-Danced with Onesmo, Amy, and Happy
-Laughed with Mama Onesmo about all the dancing
-Made Lunch for Happy
-Gave Onesmo and Amy cookies and milk
-Did more dishes
-Changed another diaper
-Put Happy down for a nap
-Put in a Disney movie for Onesmo
-Read Velvet Elvis
-Played guitar
-Sat on my porch
-Sang
-Visited with Juma
-Played more guitar
-Woke up Happy
-Went on a walk with Happy and Onesmo
-Picked oranges
-Had a sword fight with Onesmo
-Beat Onesmo at a sword fight
-Made Happy and Onesmo dinner
-Played soccer with an orange in the house while cooking Happy and Onesmo dinner
-Did more dishes
-Welcomed the rest of my African family into my home
-Cut up water melon and made popcorn for my family
-Sat in front of the fire with my family eating watermelon and popcorn
-Showed Gabriel our dance videos from earlier that day
-Laughed with my family
-Said goodnight to my family
-Did more dishes
-Sat down
-Was encouraged by my friends at home
-Got goodnight kisses from a giggly Happy through my mosquito net
-Was thankful
-Was loved





2 comments:

  1. Courtney,

    I love that I stumbled upon this! Brings a smile to my face! That is LIVING!

    XOXO

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Robin! I'm glad too. :) Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete