Wednesday, September 2, 2009

yogurt covered raisins!

At this moment I am sitting on my couch eating yogurt covered raisins from my father, and a granola bar from Walla Walla University. Boy are care packages the best. I’ve decided that besides Jesus, they are officially the most comforting things ever! And the rollercoaster of my life continues. Yesterday was awful. Probably the worst day since I’ve been here, yet now as I write today there is a smile in my heart and consequently there has been one on my face for most of the day, AND I’m about to go jump off a buildings and swim J Yesterday class was really hard, my kids were not listening and crazy. And then I stumbled back to the apartment to try and use our bathroom. Didn’t exactly work. Our toilet flooded like our entire apartment. It took Amy and I like almost two hours of work cleaning up, moping, sweeping, etc. And then I had to do laundry to have the washing machine broken. Anyway, I didn’t even get to sit down until like 7 something at night and was so fed up. But this morning I woke up renewed. J Today was a great day of class. My kids all like aced their social studies test, and we talked about Jesus and sin and heaven in bible for two class periods. The kids got really into it and were asking so many questions. It was great! AND its over half way through the week! Meaning another INCREDIBLE weekend is almost here J haha this one boy draws me a picture like every day (its always the same picture haha its so cute.) And he usually drives me slightly crazy cuz he asks the stupidest questions literally every thirty seconds. He’s growing on me though haha I don’t know how he couldn’t! yesterday he wrote me a little note (accompanied with the same picture as always) that said “Miss Breann is the best teacher. I love her.” Those are the things that get me through the day and keep me from losing my temper! These kids just need to be loved (along with learning how to count and minor things like that) and I’m doing my very best to do exactly that. Oh, and did I blog about my amazing weekend yet? Hm…I’ll have to do that J

1 comment:

  1. Hey sounds like you're having crazy times...it's good for ya builds character lol what's the "J" mean that keeps poppin up?

    ReplyDelete