Monday, September 14, 2009

writing projects haha

So my kids have been working on a writing project in English class. They had to write a character sketch and setting sketch (they could create ANY character they wanted and use any setting), then write their rough draft, illustrate their story and finally make all my corrections (oh my dear were there A LOT haha) and write up their final draft. I’m grading them right now and they were making me giggle so I thought I’d stop and write up one of the really short stories for you. This particular story is by a boy named Marion in my class that could win a prize for worlds most energized child. He never stops. Never gets tired. Is ALWAYS ready to do something next haha he sits right next to my desk. Gotta love him…gotta love him J ok here we go

            Once upon a time there was drunky. He liked to go Viking with his friends. And liked to scare everybody in the jungle. One day drunky had a problem. The problem was he had to go to war because they were attacked by other dead pirates. And they were not enough for the war. So that’s why he had to go. So then he went. The war was really deadly. After the war drunky’s team won “The Tough and Rough.” Drunky was so happy so happy that he could couldn’t stop cheering for his self. Then the next day drunky was called by his leader named Mr. Jorgy. Mr. Jorgy surprised drunky to be the leader of the army. Then drunky was so happy again. Drunky is nice, kind, an dfaithful, and good responsibility. He doesn’t scare anybody, he just walk away and be brave. He’s the leader of the army, so he just wants to be normal. The End.

            Thought somebody might enjoy reading that J oh, ok here’s another really short one (some of them were like three pages) This is by a boy named Edgar in my class, oh and his main character named Yitzi is a talking basketball, he just forgets to mention that minor detail in his final draft haha.

            Once upon a time there was Yitzi. He looked dirty and he went to ben the toy. He live at the sea castle one day he had a problem. The problem was that Yitzi escaped and I ben the toy chased him. He was running cause he went to Ben the toy. The Yitzi boy was a very bad and soon Ben the toy got him and spanked him. Yitzi stole my jaket and my cellphone. Yitzi was scared and he kept running.

            Love everyone lots, hope all is going well at home. I sure have been missing football season and college coffee runs lately….sigh…mk, back to grading! Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment